- I’ve only fallen once. And it was because I looked down for a split second because I couldn’t clip in at an intersection and my wheel overlapped my boyfriend. Oops. Thank god we were riding in North Vancouver and not Richmond that day because the drivers totally knew I was about to fall. Heh heh heh. Don’t worry, no injuries except a sore left butt cheek.
- Before the fall, I was telling Boyfriend, “man, if I don’t fall, this would be so anticlimactic and I would had nothing to blog about!”
- I haven’t had trouble remembering to unclip (yet) but I sometimes have trouble clipping in— which sometimes makes me anxious at busy intersections.
- I finally got the guts to ride to work by myself with my new clipless pedals. I don’t know why I was so scared.
- Oh yeah. That big hill.
- There is this one busy intersection near my work that’s on a hill that I still haven’t successfully clipped in there on the first try. Waiting for something embarrassing to happen! But at least I will be ready for it.
- Good thing I’m usually commuting really early in the morning when the roads are nearly-empty.
- Why do I have such horrible coordination?
- It’s funny how the thought of biking with clipless pedals was scarier to me than biking to Whistler.
At 24CARATINC, we teach you to be the CEO of your own life, and how to live it unapologetically and effortlessly.
We are all about doing what you love and staying in your own lane. Extreme self-awareness and curiosity is your biggest superpower. Plant seeds. 🌱
My background is in tech but now I am an expert on productivity-hacking, motivation, accountability, coaching, nutrition, and living a happy yet disciplined and committed lifestyle— and I’ve been doing so “effortlessly” for well over 10 years.
After years of studying and applying this skill we call DISCIPLINE, I’ve learned how important it is to be consistent to inspire others through implementing and cultivating good habits.
**this blog is no longer updated** Click here to go to www.24caratinc.io
The Hideous: Women’s Cycling Gear
Remember when I use to write about fashion and beauty on this blog? That seems like ages ago. These days, I don’t shop as much
How to Get Into Cycling
A lot of people have been asking me how to get into cycling so I decided to write a an entry instead of replying to
5 Daily Self-Care Practices to Level Up Your Energy
Get outside. Sunlight is the secret to good health and the gatekeeper to our cellular processes. Ground yourself with nature daily by walking around barefoot.
How to Achieve a Healthy Lifestyle
Many people get into a healthy lifestyle because they wanted to lose weight but as they continue further into this journey, they realize it is