- I am only food. Though shalt not give me more time and attention than you give to your faith.
- Thou shalt not count calories when you should be counting your blessings.
- Thou shalt not spend money on diet programs that could be spend to feed the starving.
- Remember to honor thy body with good food, exercise and rest.
- Thou shalt not judge another’s virtue by size.
- Thou shalt not believe that girth is a measure of worth.
- Thou shalt not envy the bodies of your neighbours.
- Thou shalt not binge or purge or feel guilty for enjoying the blessings of good food.
- Thou shalt not believe the false promises of diet books, fads and drugs.
- Thou shalt not honor your mirror more than your soul.
At 24CARATINC, we teach you to be the CEO of your own life, and how to live it unapologetically and effortlessly.
We are all about doing what you love and staying in your own lane. Extreme self-awareness and curiosity is your biggest superpower. Plant seeds. 🌱
My background is in tech but now I am an expert on productivity-hacking, motivation, accountability, coaching, nutrition, and living a happy yet disciplined and committed lifestyle— and I’ve been doing so “effortlessly” for well over 10 years.
After years of studying and applying this skill we call DISCIPLINE, I’ve learned how important it is to be consistent to inspire others through implementing and cultivating good habits.
**this blog is no longer updated** Click here to go to www.24caratinc.io
Things I Love Thursday
Things I Love Thursday is back!! I don’t think I’ve done one of these in years. Morning Bike Rides. Nothing beats getting up to ride!
The #2 Pillar in Life: Physical Well-Being
I workout for aesthetics, not athletics. I don’t care about hitting PR’s or lifting heavier weights.In fact, I’ve barely progressed in weights for the last two
Riding in Louboutins
I have a confession: I’ve always had a secret dream to own a pretty cruiser bike and ride around town looking pretty, chic …and not
That’s Right, Baker!
Remember last year when I climbed Mount Baker and even though I made it up to Artist Point, it was an epic failure of a