- I am only food. Though shalt not give me more time and attention than you give to your faith.
- Thou shalt not count calories when you should be counting your blessings.
- Thou shalt not spend money on diet programs that could be spend to feed the starving.
- Remember to honor thy body with good food, exercise and rest.
- Thou shalt not judge another’s virtue by size.
- Thou shalt not believe that girth is a measure of worth.
- Thou shalt not envy the bodies of your neighbours.
- Thou shalt not binge or purge or feel guilty for enjoying the blessings of good food.
- Thou shalt not believe the false promises of diet books, fads and drugs.
- Thou shalt not honor your mirror more than your soul.
We teach you to be the CEO of your own life, and how to live it unapologetically and effortlessly.
We are all about doing what you love and staying in your own lane. Extreme self-awareness and curiosity is your biggest superpower. Plant seeds. 🌱
**this blog is no longer updated** Click here to go to www.24caratinc.io