2013 was another amazing year that passed by in a blink of an eye. Quickly skimming through my 2013 blog archives, I already knew it was another successful year for me in health and fitness. I met many passionate and inspiring people, stayed motivated and committed, trained consistently, trained like a beast, forced convinced my sister to get a road bike, had countless adventures, discovered new places, climbed many mountains (on my bike) and kept myself healthy and happy all year round.
Favorite Posts of 2013:
- Do you share these same 20 secrets of the fit & healthy?
- What fit girl problems do you suffer from?
- Have you ever asked yourself, is it worth it?
- Are you just getting into cycling? Here are some tips for cycling newbies.
- What Does Being Fit and Healthy Mean to you?
- Do you ever wonder if you are not working out hard enough?
- Check out my top 10 exercises of 2013.
- I am definitely not a morning person, but I am a morning workout/ person.
- Have you ever wondered why you’re not losing weight?
- How much mental toughness do you have?
- I tried, I conquered but in the end, I had to confess: running sucks.
- I have many gym confessions because I’m a fitness addict.
- I’m an outcast in the health blogging community: my food confessions
2013 was a huge year for me in cycling. I was given the opportunity to be a blog ambassador for the Whistler Gran Fondo which also meant I had to ride in it, and that led me to live, breath and dream cycling 24/7. It is an amazing addiction. My entire summer was a blur that went by way too fast because it was all about getting on my bike as much as I can and looking forward to weekend group rides, followed by massive feasts. My blog was filled with cycling related posts last year and here are some of my favorites:
- Why I Love Cycling
- How to Get Into Cycling
- Tips For Biking to Work
- Random Things I Learned While Cycling
- Cyclist Problems
- Stretching For Cyclists
- Secrets of a Cyclist
- Why You Should Cycle in the Winter
- Silent Suffering: My First Cypress Climb
- Omigod, Mt. Baker.
- 2013 Whistler Gran Fondo Recap
Happy new year everyone!