- I’ve only fallen once. And it was because I looked down for a split second because I couldn’t clip in at an intersection and my wheel overlapped my boyfriend. Oops. Thank god we were riding in North Vancouver and not Richmond that day because the drivers totally knew I was about to fall. Heh heh heh. Don’t worry, no injuries except a sore left butt cheek.
- Before the fall, I was telling Boyfriend, “man, if I don’t fall, this would be so anticlimactic and I would had nothing to blog about!”
- I haven’t had trouble remembering to unclip (yet) but I sometimes have trouble clipping in— which sometimes makes me anxious at busy intersections.
- I finally got the guts to ride to work by myself with my new clipless pedals. I don’t know why I was so scared.
- Oh yeah. That big hill.
- There is this one busy intersection near my work that’s on a hill that I still haven’t successfully clipped in there on the first try. Waiting for something embarrassing to happen! But at least I will be ready for it.
- Good thing I’m usually commuting really early in the morning when the roads are nearly-empty.
- Why do I have such horrible coordination?
- It’s funny how the thought of biking with clipless pedals was scarier to me than biking to Whistler.
At 24CARATINC, we teach you to be the CEO of your own life, and how to live it unapologetically and effortlessly.
We are all about doing what you love and staying in your own lane. Extreme self-awareness and curiosity is your biggest superpower. Plant seeds. 🌱
My background is in tech but now I am an expert on productivity-hacking, motivation, accountability, coaching, nutrition, and living a happy yet disciplined and committed lifestyle— and I’ve been doing so “effortlessly” for well over 10 years.
After years of studying and applying this skill we call DISCIPLINE, I’ve learned how important it is to be consistent to inspire others through implementing and cultivating good habits.
**this blog is no longer updated** Click here to go to www.24caratinc.io
Healthy Black Forest Cake
Black forest cake is one of my favorite desserts and I’ve been constantly craving it, no thanks to my best friend. Here is a recipe
More Reasons to Love Cycling
I love cycling and the reasons are endless! Here are a few more feel-good moments on the bike: When the skies suddenly open up and
Why I Love Bikram Hot Yoga
Bikram’s and other forms of hot yoga are highly controversial, but so are lot of other fitness activities such as Crossfit, long distance running, and
Benefits of Cooking
Back in my twenties, you would always hear me ranting, “I hate cooking!! With my spare time, I’d MUCH rather be doing something else!!” [aka