Another year gone by and another year I almost disappeared from this blog due to an extremely time-consuming obsession; also known as cycling, and too much globetrotting. I was in Europe for seven weeks, Asia for seven weeks and had another amazing year of health, fitness, self-discovery, realization and learnings— it was definitely a dramatic life-changing year for me. I wouldn’t change a thing.
Favorite Posts of 2014:
- Cycling can make you feel so alive.
- Being healthy means taking care of your body. Have you been incorporating stretching into your routine?
- I was able to go on a trip of a life time … while being paid too!
- I loved the ‘Ways to be Flawless‘ article I found on Thought Catalog.
- Some of the many lessons I learned from fitness.
- I went through another annual Bikram’s Yoga phase. If it was cheaper and the studio near my apartment was still opened, I would still be going regularly but convenience is a huge factor when this isn’t an activity I’m obsessed with.
- I discovered the benefits of mindfulness and it became a central focus in my daily life.
- I still haven’t written about many of my adventures in 2014, but I did leave part of my heart in the Austrian alps.
- I became the owner of a beautiful carbon dream-machine.
- I am really in love with the entire process of health and fitness.
- Cycling ruined my life …but in a good way.
- I killed Mount Baker this year, compared to my super-fail first time in 2013.
- I finally rode from Vancouver to Whistler and back (twice) and learned so much about cycling and nutrition on those rides.
- Cold-weather cycling is finally amongst us and I couldn’t be anymore excited!
- I rode the crap out of many of my favorite routes and never got bored of them.
- Then I went on a two month bike diet, just as I did the year before.
- Have you figured out how to be a happier you?