- Does Indoor Cycling Bulk Up Your Thighs? – I don’t know how many times I’ve heard people say they don’t cycle or squat because it bulks up their legs. If your legs are “bulking up”, why don’t you take a closer look at your diet instead of blaming exercise?! What a terrible excuse.
- Eating to Fuel Endurance Training and Long Distance Races – Great read! Something I definitely want to work towards this year.
- What Happens To Your Body After Just One Workout – More reasons to fucking love fitness.
- Is Saturated Fat Bad, Or Good For You? – I was reading an article on food labeling the other day and it got me thinking— when I buy food, I read the labels, mainly the ingredients and amount of protein, carbs, sugar and sodium but I never look at fat. It’s all about moderation so don’t be afraid of fat if they are from good sources such as grass-fed animals.
- The Truth About How Microwaves Affect Your Food
- How Your Personality Affects Your Health
- Detox diets & juice cleanses: Could they make you more toxic? – I never believed in detox and cleanses. I think they are stupid fads for lazy people looking for a shortcut— specifically those doing it to lose weight and not actually trying to flush out the toxins in their bodies. I strongly believe a healthy and active lifestyle is enough to coax your body to do the work to get rid of toxins, rather than you taking extreme measures.
- You’re Probably Wearing The Wrong Sports Bra– Yikes!! I better replace all my sports bras. Don’t wanna be no jiggly-puff.
This is the diary of a girl who always knew there were more to life. **this blog is no longer updated** Click here to go to new blog.