Epic FAILS in Fashion
- GIRLS WHO WEAR LEGGINGS AS PANTS. Cover your ass and crotch ladies… no one wants to see outlines unless you\’re just ASKING for attention.
- ED HARDY. I\’m sorry but Ed Hardy is fucking ugly and makes you look like a try-hard.
- Fake designer items— if you can\’t afford it, don\’t buy it.
- TNA suits and Juicy velor suits. Unless you\’re in high school, forget about it. I\’m also getting sick of seeing Bebe suits all over the place; if you\’re running to go grab something to eat from home, that\’s fine (but still stretching it) but please don\’t wear it to go shopping (or clubbing).
- Yoga pants and stilettos. ROFL.
- Colored leggings if you can\’t pull them off. Some people look so damn good with colored leggings but the majority of the population (including myself) don\’t.
- Skinnies with Converse shoes… I\’m sorry but I never understood that trend. I guess if it\’s your style (eg. if you\’re a skater and you look the part) then it\’ll look \”fine\” on you but if an Asian-washed Asian girl like me wears it… lord help us all.
- Colored leggings that doesn\’t cover up important parts WITH Converse. Triple-slam.
- If you\’re not Victoria Beckham, you CANNOT pull off pink denim.
- Just because you are Victoria Beckham, does NOT mean you can pull off baggy, boyfriend jeans.
- Uggs with yoga pants. I use to be guilty of this while going to school especially on cold days because it was the ultimate comfort outfit but god, it looked horrible.
- Of course, my number #1 is ALWAYS: skinny jeans on un-skinny or too-skinny people (or on guys).
I could go on, but let\’s just leave it at that.
Of course, these are trends that I personally would never wear either because I think they\’re hideous or that they will look triple-hideous on me … but that doesn\’t mean they won\’t look good on someone else. It just depends whether you can pull it off or not. ;)